Monday, January 16, 2012

3 Tips to Make This Year Your Best Year Yet


For salesmen of all products - from Realty Times

1. Cultivate a positive mindset, no matter what: Focus on all the positive things in your life and appreciate even the small things.

2. Pump up your lead generation: This is a two-step process.
    a. Release your old self-limiting beliefs, such as:
                "if I call people, I am bothering them."
                "If I call people, I might appear to salesy." 
                "If I call people, I might be rejected."
    b. Install updated powerful beliefs, such as:
                "I have a valuable service to offer people, and people are happy to hear from me."
                "There is no such thing as rejection; it's either a match or it's not a match."
3. Clear your self-limiting beliefs: Research shows that what you say consciously only accounts for 2 percent of your brain activity.
     
    a. Here are a few anti-success beliefs:
                "I have to be perfect to be okay."
                "I have to be hard on myself to succeed."
                "To succeed, I have to work long hard hours, struggle and sacrifice."
    b. Change these thoughts into pro-success beliefs, such as: 
                "I am perfectly imperfect, just like everyone else."
                "I motivate myself in positive and encouraging ways."
                "To succeed, I just need to work smarter not harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment